1. This competition excludes employees of the Promoter, Celtic Rugby Limited, any PRO14 team members, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of any entrant.
2. For a chance to win, entrants (“Entrants”) should purchase tickets through the specified link and agreeing to the T&C’s. Entrants will then automatically be entered in the prize draw for that day.
3. Each Entrant may enter the Competition only once.
4. All Entrants that purchase tickets through the relevant link will be entered into the draw for that day.
5. Prize: The winner will receive 2 x ”Championship Tickets”, a ball used in the 2018 final and tickets for a tour of the Guinness Storehouse that weekend.
6. All prize winners agree to comply with the policies and procedures in force and all instructions of the Promoter, Celtic Rugby Limited, and their respective employees and agents. Prize winners will be contacted with further details as to how to redeem their prize. Some prizes may not be available immediately but will be provided as soon as available.
7. Prize winners may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, prize winners agree that the Promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the Participant or their guests.
8. If applicable the Promoter will notify the prize winner of the dates on which all relevant activities will take place. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to make themselves available on such dates, and the Promoter will not change the dates if the prize winner is unavailable. The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates on which prizes are available or award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should any of the advertised prizes become unavailable.
9. The prizes are as stated and no alternatives are available. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold.
10. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged, or delayed (including due to internet service disruption). All decisions of the Promoter are final, and the Promoter will not enter into any other correspondence regarding any aspect of the Competition.
11. Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Competition, including the following types of loss or damage: a. any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, or revenue, any wasted expenditure, or any loss or corruption of data (regardless of whether any of these types of loss or damage are direct, indirect or consequential); or b. any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. Provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence or in relation to fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
12. To the extent permitted by law, all Prize Winners and their parents/guardians agree that they and their guests will release and hold harmless the Promoter, Celtic Rugby Limited and any other party professionally connected with the Competition, together with their respective employees and from and against any claim, loss, liability, or damage to or loss of property arising in connection with their participation in the Competition or activities in relation to the applicable prize.
13. By participating in the Competition, Participants warrant that they are in a suitable state of health to partake in the prizes and agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions.
14. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
15. This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
Celtic Rugby DAC
Suite 208, Alexandra House, The Sweepstakes Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
16 Jan 2018
15 Jan 2018