1) The Competition is not open to staff of the Promoter (be they employees or contractors), their immediate family members or staff of any associated companies, including promotional partners or anyone professionally involved with this Competition.
2) Entry into this Competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
3) Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Competition and forfeiture of the Prize. This shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
4) No purchase is necessary.
5) Entrants must be 18 years or older.
6) Entrants must be from a nation with a GUINNESS PRO14 team (Ireland, United Kingdom, Italy and South Africa)
a) All entrants are eligible to win runner up prizes, however the winners of the main prize will be chosen from a pool of supporters of the two teams that make it to the GUINNESS PRO14 Final 2019.
7) To enter, participants must visit https://www.pro14rugby.org/guinness-rugby-hotel-competition/ and answer a test of skill and submit their personal details.
8) By entering this competition you explicitly consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the purpose of the Promoter selecting, contacting and confirming the winner. Your
personal data may be shared with trusted third parties.
9) Please see our Privacy and Cookie Notice https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.guinness.com/PrivacyPolicy_en.html?locale=en-us for more information about how Diageo may use and processes your personal information and your rights in connection with that personal information.
10) The winner will be chosen by Verve Marketing Ltd as appointed by the Promoter. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the result, the Promoter and/or judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of people that correctly enter the Competition following the terms of clause 6 above on May 20th 2019.
12) The Prize is offered as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated Prize shall be offered or made available, however the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13) Finalists must be available for the GUINNESS PRO14 Final day and day before, on 24th and 25th May 2019.
14) The winner of the Competition will be announced to the public by 20th May 2019.
15) The Prize consists of the following for one winner: (winner plus 1 guest)
a. 2 Match tickets for winner plus 1 guest.
b. 1 Night stay for Winner plus 1 guest in private hospitality suite – McNeil Suite – at Celtic Park stadium (GUINNESS Hotel).
c. Private match viewing from the GUINNESS Hospitality Suite in Celtic Park Stadium for the winner and 1 guest.
d. Matchday catering in the GUINNESS Hospitality Suite.
e. Meet and greet with 1 GUINNESS ambassador and the same ambassador will watch the game with the winner and plus 1 guest in the GUINNESS Hospitality Suite.
f. Transfer from airport to stadium return.
g. Dinner provided on Friday 24th May.
a. 1 applicant from each of the other 5 play-off teams will be picked at random and receive x2 season tickets for GUINNESS PRO14 2019/20 season matches only.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner(‘s’) name(s) and likeness for the purpose of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation.
17) The winning entrant will be contacted and informed of their winner status by Verve Marketing Ltd, 11-15 Erne Street Upper, Dublin 2 via the phone or email.
18) No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
19) Subject to the winner(s) being and appearing to be over 25 years old, the winner(s) will be required to take part in publicity and should the winner(s) fail or refuse to do so the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity to win the Prize and be disqualified from the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend this provision in line with clause 19 of these terms and conditions.
20) The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, Prize and or these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
21) Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall accept any responsibility for difficulties, cost or expense experienced in submitting an entry to the Competition.
22) Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Competition.
23) Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the
24) Dates are subject to change.
25) Winners may be required to undergo a background check.
26) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and The United Kingdom subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland & Great Britain.
27) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for communication associated with this campaign or for further brand communication if the entrant has specifically opted in to receive this.