Fans based in Scotland can avail of park and ride facilities while supporters using Edinburgh as their port of entry for the Guinness PRO14 Final can take this straight-forward option to ensure they get to the game without any fuss.
Guinness Pro14 Final – Park and Ride
- Pick Up location: BT Murrayfield, access via Main Entrance, parking in West Car Park, buses depart via Saughtonhall Car Park
- Departure time to Celtic Park: Buses will depart at 16:00.
- Arrival Time at Celtic Park: Buses will arrive at the drop off point at Emirates Arena at c. 17.15. This is a short walk to Celtic Park and is wheelchair friendly.
- Return Time to BT Murrayfield: The last bus will depart Emirates Arena at 21:30
- Arrival Time at BT Murrayfield: Various depending on departure time.
Bag Notice: To ensure efficient entry into the stadium we advise spectators not to bring bags to the Final. A bag must be A5 size, (Width: 21cm, Height: 15cm, Depth: 8cm). The only exceptions to this rule will be for spectators who require to carry bags for health or child care purposes.
Fans arriving to Edinburgh via air transport or train can make their way to BT Murrayfield easily using the Edinburgh Tram system:
Edinburgh Trams run a fast, frequent service to the entrance of BT Murrayfield stadium from Edinburgh Airport, Ingliston Park & Ride, Edinburgh Gateway, Edinburgh Park Station, Haymarket Station and St Andrew Square tram stop, just a short walk from Waverley Station.
All trams are fully low floor and have dedicated spaces for wheelchairs. Murrayfield tram stop is fully accessible with lift facilities to street level.
Buy your ticket before you board. Every tram stop has ticket vending machines where you can buy all ticket types. For more details see www.edinburghtrams.com.